The 2016-17 Academic Year was a FABULOUS success! But the Board of Directors of the school is not sitting on their hands basking in the glow. Less than one week after the students left the building for the last time, they were hard at work setting up an even better year coming the end of August! The Board:
- Evaluated the last year, celebrating what went right, and working on a few items of difficulty.
- Approved a $28,000 grant proposal to the Lutheran Church Extension Fund for a fabulous set of equipment and money that will help establish a new Music Academy (official name is not quite official yet!) Please pray for this bold new vision for our Academy!
- Reviewed the Student/Parent Handbook and made a few minor changes.
- Established a 2017-18 school calendar.
- Went over the development of new public relations materials and policies - and approved spending some money on this website!
- Developed new fundraising ideas and policies which we are hopeful will be very popular and helpful for families!
In our devotions and prayers we were thankful to God for so many blessings that have been showered upon us, praying for wisdom and fortitude to accomplish everything that the Lord puts before us.